Highlights for JEE Main 2020 Results:
JEE Main 2020 results to be released soon on the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in. Union Cabinet Minister for Education announced on Twitter that the resulting process has started and will be declared soon. Around 8 lakh students appeared for JEE Main 2020 amidst the pandemic.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Union Cabinet Minister for Education, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, took to Twitter on September 9, to announce that results for JEE Main 2020 will be released soon.
The tweet read ‘My heartfelt thanks to all students and parents for reposing trust in the government and participating in #JEEMain exam. Process for result declaration has begun and results will be announced soon.’
This announcement has proven to be a major relief for students. Earlier, there were protests for the deferment of the exams amidst the pandemic and lockdown throughout the country.
In addition, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank also thanked the people for their co-operation during the exams. He thanked the State Governments, their officials, coordinators, invigilators, and the entire community of examination functionaries for their support to make these exams a success.
The result date for JEE Mains 2020 still remains unclear. However, as per the media reports, it is expected to be released on September 11, 2020. The scores will be released on jeemain.nta.nic.in. As per the data released by NTA, around 8 lakh students appeared for the JEE Main 2020 exam.
How to Check your JEE Main 2020 Result
- Students can check their results by visiting the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The JEE Mains 2020 results pop-up will be displayed on the homepage.
- Click on it and a new page will appear.
- You will be required to fill in the details.
- Use your admit card to enter the accurate details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The results will now be displayed on the screen.
- You can also download the results for future reference.
Read JEE Main News here