NTA (National Testing Agency) has announced the results for JEE Paper 2 with the cut-off details and toppers list on the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Highlights for JEE Main 2020
Mumba: National Testing Agency or NTA has announced the results for JEE Paper 2, 2020 for the B.Arch/B.Plan.The candidate can log in to the profile and enter their application number and date of birth. The paper shows subject wise marks, percentile score, and cut off list.
The JEE paper 1 results were announced on September 11 by the authorities.
The toppers who scored 100 percentile in the January session of JEE Main Paper 2020 are
List of B.Arch Exam Toppers
Hardik Rajpal (Telangana)
List of B.Planning Exam Toppers
Kanumuri Bheemeswara Vijay Varma (Andhra Pradesh)
How to Check JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2020:
- The candidate can visit the official website of NTA’s JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Search for and click on the official result link
- Enter the details asked like application number and date of birth
- Submit the details and results will be displayed on your screen
- Download the JEE Main 2020 Result and print it out
Factors required to prepare JEE Main 2020 cutoff paper 2:
- The total number of candidates appearing in JEE Main for 2020
- The total number of seat provided for B.Arch or B.Planning
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cutoff
- The category under which admissions are well received.
Read more JEE Main news here