- JKBOSE declares results for Class 10 examination, 2019
- Candidates can view their results from the official website of the board
- Board has also notified students about the re-evaluation dates
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the results for the Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) – Annual Regular, winter zone, 2019, Jammu Division. Students can view their results by visiting the board’s official website. Further, the board has also released a notification detailing the last dates for obtaining photocopies of the answer sheets and submitting re-evaluation forms.
How to check Class 10 Results?
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Click on the option “Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) Annual Regular, winter zone, 2019, Jammu Division”
- Enter the Roll Number and click “View Result”
- The result is displayed on the screen
JKBOSE has also declared a notification for obtaining photocopies of the answer sheets and submitting re-evaluation forms. According to the notification,
- Last date for submitting forms for obtaining photocopies of the answer sheets – February 3, 2020
- Last date for submitting re-evaluation forms – February 10, 2020
Since the internet has been restricted in Jammu and Kashmir, students have to manually submit the forms along with the prescribed fee to the nearest branch of the Assistant Secretary, Secrecy, Unit-I, JKBOSE Divisional Office, Rehari Colony, Jammu.
Students shall be able to collect the photocopies of their answer sheets from the Secrecy Wing of the Divisional Office, Jammu from February 5, 2020. The board will permit re-evaluation only for those papers in which the student has secured 20% or more marks.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. It is a primary board for school education in Jammu and Kashmir.
Read more Education News here