- KEA has released the application forms form KCET 2020.
- Candidates can submit their applications by visiting the official website.
- KCET 2020 will be held on April 22, 2020, and April 23, 2020.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: According to an official notification, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the application forms for Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCET 2020. Candidates can fill the application forms by visiting KEA’s official website.
How to Register for KCET 2020?
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Click on the link that says the application for KCET 2020
- Fill the application form carefully
- Create a password that will be used for all further application updates
- Upload scanned images of the signature and photograph
- Pay the application fee
KCET is conducted for admission to First year Engineering, Technology, Naturopathy, and Yoga, B. Pharm, Pharm-D courses, and various Farm Science courses like Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), B.Sc. (Hons) in Forestry, Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, as well as Computer Science, B. Tech in Biotechnology, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, and Agricultural Engineering, B.F.Sc. (Fisheries), and B.Sc. in Agri Marketing * Co-op.
According to the examination schedule, following are the important dates of KCET 2020
KCET 2020 Important Dates
|Biology||April 22, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am||60 marks|
|Mathematics||April 22, 2020||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm||60 marks|
|Physics||April 23, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am||60 marks|
|Chemistry||April 23, 2020||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm||60 marks|
Additionally, a Kannada language test of 50 marks will be conducted on April 24, 2020, for both Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates. For further details, candidates can visit the official website and check for the latest announcements by clicking here.