MHT CET 2020 exam will be held in April, check details here

Highlights on MHT CET 2020 Exam

  • MHT CET 2020 exam to be held in April 2020 as per notification from their official website – mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
  • The exams will be conducted in two separate groups form PCM and PCB
  • 90 minutes will be provided to solve the paper for each subject

Mumbai, Maharashtra: The marking and scheme and syllabus of the Maharashtra Government State Common Entrance Test (CET) have been released for the MHT CET 2020. Just like this year, the state CET cell will conduct the April 2020 examination thorough computer-based mode too.

Check complete detials here – mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in

Besides, the exams will be conducted in two groups of PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics), and PCB (Physics Chemistry, and Biology). The question paper will only contain objective type questions. Further, the weightage for each assigned question will be 2 marks for each correct answer in Maths. Moreover, for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, 1 mark for each correct answer will be given.

The question division will be like this- For Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry there will be 50 questions. On the other hand, for Biology there will be 100 questions, in which 50 will be of botany and 50 will be of Zoology. For solving each paper (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) the candidate will get a duration of 90 minutes.

Most importantly, the syllabus of the exam will comprise the topics of Class 11 and 12 syllabi. But, the division of questions will be uneven. Moreover, 20% of questions will be from the Class 11 syllabus and the remaining 80% will be covered by the Class 12 syllabus. All questions will strictly be from the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.

The result of the MHT CET 2020 examination will be in percentiles. As for students who have appeared for both PCM and PCB group, the strictly mentioned that the percentile score of Physics or Chemistry will not be swapped among the groups.

By clearing the MHT CET the candidates can get admission to Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Agriculture and allied course, Fisheries Science, and Dairy Technology. Besides, the MHT CET 2020 will be conducted from 13 to 17 April 2020, and 20 to 23 April 2020.

Read more news on MHT CET Exam here.

Customize your course in 30 seconds

Which class are you in?
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th

Mohd. Razdar Hasan

Mohd. Razdar Hasan is a news writer who loves facts more than fiction.

More from Mohd. Razdar

View all

Recommended for you

Stay up to date with newsletter!

Stay informed. Stay ahead!
Please enter a valid email address
Best CBD