NEET 2020 counselling round 2 begins from today. Students can register at mcc.nic.in before the deadline. All candidates have to register as there is no carryover from the previous round.
Highlights for NEET 2020:
Mumbai: The NEET 2020 counselling registration for round 2 commenced from today. Students can complete the registrations at mcc.nic.in until 8 pm of November 23, 2020. The choice filling can be completed only until November 24, 2020. It is important to note that the registrations for round 2 were to begin by November 18, but were postponed as additional seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP Quota) were added in the final number of MBBS and BDS seats.
The seat allotment process will be done on November 25 and 26, whereas the results will be declared on November 27, 2020. For candidates who are allotted seats in round 2, the reporting time will be from November 28 to December 8, 2020. All candidates have to register for round 2 as there is no carryover from the previous round.
Here are the steps for completing the registration process:
- Step 1. Log on to the official website mcc.nic.in.
- Step 2. Click on the ‘new registration’ tab.
- Step 3. Add all the details as printed on your scorecard.
- Step 4. Complete the payment of fees.
- Step 5. Fill in the choices and give preference as you like. There is no limit to the number of choices candidates can fill.
- Step 6. The final choices need to be locked by the candidates. Failure to do so will result in the choices being locked automatically on the last date.
The results will be based on the choices filled, seat availability, and NEET 2020 scores. The results will be released in PDF format with the name of the student and the allotted college/institute against it. Candidates who are allotted seats in round 2 need to download the allotment letter and report to the institute before the deadline to complete all formalities.