The Seat processing for round one of UG Counseling 2020 has been delayed. Candidates can stay in touch with the website for updates on the declaration of result. Candidates can details at mcc.nic.in for the declaration of results.
Highlights for NEET 2020 counselling round one result delayed:
Mumbai, Maharashtra: On Thursday, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has declared that round one result for NEET 2020 will be delayed. Earlier the results were to declare on 05th November 2020, but according to the latest notification issued on the official website result for the NEET 2020 counselling has been delayed. Besides, the candidates can visit the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in to check the details.
A statement on the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website said: “The Seat processing for round -1 of UG Counseling 2020 has been delayed. Please Stay in touch with the website for updates on the declaration of Result.”
Once the NEET Counselling 2020 results are declared, the direct link to the result checking page is:
How to Check NEET 2020 counselling first round Result?
- Visit the official site of MCC on mcc.nic.in.
- Select the NEET First Round Counselling Results 2020 link.
- Candidates can enter registration/roll number
- Click on Submit button and check their result
- Download the result for further reference.
The process and seat allotment of NEET 2020 have been delayed but once the results are declared, the candidates who will be allotted MBBS or BDS seats will report to their concerned college medical colleges by 12th November 2020 to complete the document verification process and confirm their admission.
The shortlisted candidates are required to carry the relevant documents at the affiliated colleges for completion of the admission process.
Important documents required for NEET 2020 First Round Counselling:
- Mark-sheet and Certificate of High School & Intermediate
- Admit Card of NEET 2020
- Result of NEET 2020 issued by MCC/CBSE
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Provisional allotment letter
- Birth Certificate or Identity Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Set of self-attested copies of all the certificates.