NEET MDS 2020 Exam Admit Card Released by NBE, Download here
Highlights of NEET MDS 2020 Exam
- NBE has now released the NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card on NEETs official website – www.nbe.edu.in
- NEET MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination and the only exam valid for entry to MDS Courses
- Some important instructions for candidates regarding NEET MDS 2020
Mumbai: Maharashtra: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has now made available the Admit Card for NEET MDS 2020. Further, in order to download, candidates must visit the official visit of NBE and use their login credentials.
Moreover, NEET MDS refers to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test in Masters of Dentistry. Above all, this examination is certainly prescribed as the single entrance examination which enables admission to courses of PG MDS under the Dentists Act, 1948. Further, NEET MDS happens to be an eligibility-cum-ranking examination. Above all, no entrance exam except NEET MDS shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
NBE shall conduct NEET MDS 2020 in the form of a Computer Based Test. Further, the exam shall take place on 20th December 2019 at all centers in a single session.
1. Firstly, any candidate can download the NEET MDS 2020 admit card from the website www.nbe.edu.in. Moreover, they must use their login credentials.
2. There is a requirement that each candidate must paste their latest photograph in the Admit card in the appropriate space. After that, they must report to the examination center within a specific time period along with the documents as are obligatory according to the Admit Card and Information bulletin.
3. Each candidate must come with the following documents:
a. Firstly, a printed copy of the Admit Card along with the candidate’s photo pasted on it.
b. Secondly, any of the photo IDs must certainly be authoritative, valid and original.
- Voters ID card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
Further, in the event of a student reporting with the e-Aadhaar card, then the e-Aadhaar card must be of good quality print and photograph.
4. There is certainly a prohibition on a list of items at the examination center. Further, the indication for this is available in the information bulletin and admit card.
5. Most importantly, Admit card and candidature is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria in accordance with the Information Bulletin for NEET MDS 2020.
Read more news on NEET Exam here