Highlights for NEET News:
The application window for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 is open now. Students can visit the official website at rajugmedical2020.com to check the schedule for state quota seats, management and NRI seats.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Schedule has been released and the counselling registration has begun. Moreover, the schedule for Rajasthan NEET UG counselling 2020 for the state quota seats, including management and NRI seats is also available at the official website.
All the NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates can visit the official website at rajugmedical2020.com to register for Rajasthan NEET 2020 counselling. The application window of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2020 started on 1 November 2020. Thus, the last date for submission of application forms and fees payment online is 6 November 2020.
The conducting authority is going to publish the provisional merit list on 9 November 2020. Similarly, the result of the first round, after choice filling, will be released on 19 November 2020. For the seat allotment through Rajasthan NEET counseling 2020, the merit rank obtained in the NEET UG exam will be taken into consideration.
Step-by-Step Guide for Registering for Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2020
For participating in the Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020, candidates are supposed to register by using their NEET 2020 roll number, marks, date of birth and category.
- Visit the Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020 official website at rajugmedical2020.com
- Take a look at the instructions provided for filling the application form
- Click on ‘Application Part – 1’
- Enter your login details and click on the ‘Validate’ option
- Your registration ID and password will now be generated
- Proceed to ‘Application Part – 2’
- Enter your details of registered ID and password
- Fill up the application form, upload the needed documents and pay the application fees
- Complete the choice filling and take a printout of locked choices