NTSE Tamil Nadu 2020 Result Declared
NTSE results 2020 held last year in the month of November have been announced by the DGE, Tamil Nadu.
Mumbai: The results for the National Talent Search Examination held in the state of Tamil Nadu and conducted by the Directorate of Government Examinations were declared on March 4, 2020. The results announced are for Round 1 of the examination held last year. The students who have appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations from here http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/.
For the convenience of the students, a direct link to the log-in section is provided here https://apply1.tndge.org/nts-result.
This National Talent Search Examination was held on November 3, 2019, the results for which mark the end of Round 1. The students who have qualified in this round depending on the marks they have scored are eligible to apply for Round 2. This second round is scheduled for May 10, 2020.
Students are advised to take a note on some of the important dates mentioned below –
NTSE Exam 2020 Important Dates
|1.||NTSE Examination Round 1||November 3, 2020|
|2.||NTSE result declaration||March 4, 2020|
|3.||Cut – off declaration for Round 1||March the first week|
|4.||NTSE Examination Round 2||May 10, 2020|
|5.||Declaration of Final result||August 2020|
Students can glance at the previous year’s cut – off listed below:
Students may consider the following steps to check their NTSE (Tamil Nadu) results online –
How to Check NTSE 2020 Results?
- Students must visit the official portal of Directorate of Government Examinations http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/.
- They must select the “RESULTS” tab displayed on the portal.
- In the result analysis section, students are required to click on the first tab which says ‘results for the NTSE examination.’
- Students must enter their Roll no. consisting of 9 digits in the first required field and Date of Birth in the proceeding field.
- Clicking on Search will display the results on the screen.
Qualifying students are advised to keep a copy of the same for future reference (Round 2).
Read more Tamil Nadu Board News here