University of Rajasthan has released the admit card for the undergraduate students for the examination to be held in March 2020.
Mumbai: Students appearing for the undergraduate examination of Rajasthan University can now download the admit card for the upcoming examination. The admit card was released for the BA Part 1,2,3, and BA additional examinations. The students appearing for the said examinations can now download the admit card from the official link given here.
As per the notification released by the university, the examination will commence from March 2, 2020, for undergraduate students. Candidates can download the admit card for the examination from the direct link. The University of Rajasthan has released a notification regarding the upcoming semester examination of the undergraduate students.
The procedure to download the admit card for the upcoming undergraduate examination to be held from March 2, 2020, onwards is as follows:
How to Download Rajasthan University UG Exam Admit Card Released
- Visit the official website of the University of Rajasthan.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Theory Exam Admit Card” link.
- Students can then enter the details for all the fields in order to avail the admit card.
- After filling in the details, students must click on “Proceed”.
- Students need to enter their Form or Roll number and other General details to get access to the admit card.
- Students can download and print the admit card for future references.
The admit card contains the name of the candidate, subject, and examination dates followed by the instructions to be noted. Students appearing for the examination are advised to read the instructions carefully.
It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card for every examination failing which they might be denied entry into the examination hall. Students can keep an extra copy to make sure they never forgot carrying one along in the examination hall.
The admit card for other streams is expected to be released soon.
Read more news on Rajasthan Board here