- AIMA RMAT Dec-2019 registration dates extended to January 3, 2020.
- Candidates can apply online for the RMAT Dec-2019 exam.
- Fresh candidates, as well as Already Logged In Candidates, can complete the registration process before January 3, 2020.
RMAT Registration 2020
The All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts a Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) for Ph.D. in Business Administration. This test is conducted in association with the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
The last date for online registration for the RMAT Dec-2019 has been extended from December 23, 2019, to January 3, 2020. The test will be conducted on January 11, 2020.
Once the candidates fill the online application form, they need to send the filled form to AIMA, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi -110024 on or before January 6, 2020.
How to Register for RMAT 2020?
- Get a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank
- Visit the official website
- Fill the application form with relevant details and submit it
- Post submission, download the completed application form and take a few print-outs of the same
- Send the downloaded copy to AIMA, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi -110024 on or before January 6, 2020.
The RMAT will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at AIMA, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi. Before applying for RMAT, ensure that you check the eligibility criteria. You can also download the prospectus for the Ph.D. in Business Administration for more details about the program.
While appearing for the RMAT, candidates are required to carry the Admit Card, a ballpoint pen, HB pencils, eraser, and sharpener. They need to report to the test centers at least 45 minutes before the exam.
Read more Education News here.