Highlights for TNDALU 2019 Result
- TNDALU has released the results for the TNDALU November 2019 exam on its official website.
- Candidates, who took the Honours Degree Exam in November 2019 may check them at tndalu.ac.in.
- To check the results, candidates must keep their registration number and other details handy.
TNDALU November 2019: The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has announced the declaration of results for their TNDALU exam which was conducted in November 2019. The Law University has published the notification regarding the same under the Results section on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the Honours Degree Exam in 2019 may log onto tndalu.ac.in and check their results. You can also click here to check your TNDALU 2019 Result.
As the results for TNDALU, November 2019 exam is out on the official website, tndalu.ac.in, students may check them by entering the correct details. In addition to checking the result online, you can also download the scorecard for the online exam. Don’t forget to check your personal details carefully like your name, DOB, exam roll number, course, key subject and more before downloading. If you find any errors in your scorecard, you must notify the university administration as soon as possible.
Please note that the online declaration for results is for informational purposes only. It is still mandatory to collect the original mark sheet and other important documents from your respective college/university. The students, who appeared for TNDALU November 2019 and wish to check the results, may follow the steps given below:
How to Check TNDALU November 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website at tndalu.ac.in.
- Go on the News/Announcements section and click on the link for ‘Honours Degree Course, November 2019 Examinations – Result’
- A new page will open with an input field for the registration number.
- Enter your registration number for the exam and submit the details required.
- Your TNDALU Result scorecard will now appear on the screen.
- Download it in PDF format or print it out for future use.