- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET Final Answer Key for December 2019 Exam
- The answer key is released on the official website of NTA UGC NET i.e. nta.nic.in
- The answer key is available in pdf format on the official website of NTA UGC NET
Mumbai, Maharashtra – NTA has now issued the final answer key for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test – UGC NET Exam. The answer key is downloadable in pdf format on the official website of NTA. The preliminary answer key of the NTA UGC NET December 2019 exam was issued on December 10 and candidates were permitted to cross-check and raise objections (if any) until 13 December 2019.
Here is the direct link to NTA UGC NET Final Answer key
The final answer key of the NTA UGC NET December 2019 has been available in the online mode only. Candidates can check the final answer key of NTA UGC NET 2019 to estimate their possible marks and scores by checking their responses against the correct answers given in the answer key.
How to Download NTA UGC NET Final Answer Key 2019?
- Go to the official website of NTA UGC NET.
- Click on the link that says ‘Final Answer Key: UGC NET December 2019’.
- The NTA UGC NET December 2019 final answer key will appear on your screen in a PDF format.
- Check the answers provided in the NTA UGC NET December 2019 final answer key.
- Download the final answer key in the pdf format and take a print out for future reference.
The NTA UGC NET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to determine the eligibility of candidates as Assistant Professors and award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The applicants who qualify in the exam will be provided with the eligibility certificate which they can use for applying for the post of lecturers in UGC recognized universities all over the country. According to sources, a total of 7,93,813 candidates appeared for the NTA UGC NET December 2019 examination held on 3 December 2019.
Read more news on NTA here.