The registration date for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination – UPSEE 2020 has been extended to March 30, 2020, by the examination committee.
Mumbai: The registration dates for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination which had been scheduled until March 15, 2020, have now been extended to March 30, 2020. The change has been mentioned in the circular passed on by the conducting authority. The notice also mentioned that there are no changes being made to the availability of the correction window.
Candidates who seek to appear for the examination can still register themselves on the official website, the link for which is given here https://upsee.nic.in/. This link is suitable for the students willing to seek admission in for the BTech, BArch, B Des, B Pharma, B Voc, BFA, MCA, MTech (Integrated course) and other streams.
Students are advised to take a look at the dates mentioned in the table below –
UPSEE 2020 Important Dates
|1.||Registrations for UPSEE began||February 27, 2020|
|2.||Last date of registration||March 30, 2020|
|3.||Correction window||March 18 – April 3, 2020|
Candidates must take note that no registrations would be allowed after the revised dates.
Before filling out the form, students must re-check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination committee. If for any reason, an applicant does not fit in the criteria mentioned, he or she may not be allowed to attempt the examination, or their application may get rejected.
Students may follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for the UPSEE examination 2020 –
How to Register for UPSEE Exam 2020?
- Students must visit the official website to register for any of the courses mentioned above.
- They must click on the relevant link as per the course they are eligible in applying.
- The next page displays two sections, one with the link for new registration and another for registered candidates.
- Students must provide necessary details as per the fields mentioned in the form. Make sure that the details mentioned are authentic.
- Students are advised to upload the photographs as per the guidelines mentioned and make payment to confirm the registration. Print the duly filled form.
UPSEE is a pen and paper-based examination scheduled to be conducted in 57 cities on May 10, 2020.