Highlights for WBSU Result 2019:
- The WBSU Result 2019 has been declared for CBCS Semester Exam by WBSU.
- The official notification and results are available on the official website at wbsuexams.net.
- Candidates can log in to check and download the WBSU Result scorecard.
WBSU Result 2019: The West Bengal State University has released an official notification stating the declaration of result for WBSU CBCS Semester 2019. You can find the detailed notification as well as the results on the official website at wbsuexams.net. You can find your result on the official website under the Results tab at the top menu. In order to download your WBSU Result scorecard, candidates need to log in to the exam portal using their credentials.
As the WBSU Result 2019 consists of confidential information, it is not given in the form of an open PDF file. Instead, you need to log in through the portal using your exam roll number and the security captcha to be able to access your result for WBSU CBCS Semester 2019. All the details needed to log in are present on your admit card of the exam.
Those who have appeared for the exam and wish to check the WBSU Result 2019 online can follow the steps given below for a smooth process –
How to Check WBSU 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website of the exam at wbsuexams.net.
- Search for the ‘Results’ Tab’ given in the top menu and click on it.
- Click on the Semester Exam for which you need to check the result.
- Upon redirection to a new page, enter your roll number in the input field.
- Carefully enter the security captcha given on the page and verify and submit your details.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen, download it or print it out for future use.
- The results in online mode are provisional in nature, candidates are advised to collect the final result in the form of an original mark sheet from their respective college or university office soon.
Read more WBSU News here