- The candidate response sheet for XAT 2020 has been released.
- It can be downloaded from the official website of XAT 2020.
- The responses will be displayed along with the question paper.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) has released the response sheet for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), 2020. Candidates can download their individual response sheets from the official website of XAT 2020.
XAT is one of the largest national-level MBA entrance exams in India. With hundreds of candidates applying for a coveted seat with over 150 institutes, competition is very high. It is one of the oldest MBA entrance examinations in India. This year, the examination was conducted on January 5, 2020. Candidates can expect the results on January 31, 2020.
Every year, XLRI releases the response sheets to help candidates estimate their score in the test. The sheet carries the answers marked by the individual candidate in the test. XLRI will soon release the Answer Key that will carry the correct answers for each question. Using the response sheet and the answer key, candidates will be able to estimate their score. While the response sheets have been released, we are yet expecting a notification regarding the release of the Answer key.
How to Download XAT 2020 Response Sheet?
- Visit the official website of XAT, 2020 by clicking www.xatonline.in
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page
- Log in to the portal using the user id and password
- Click on the tab ‘candidate Response’ on the menu
- The Response Sheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download a PDF copy of the response sheet along with the question paper
Candidates can regularly check the official website for an update on the release of the Answer Key.