All About JEE ADVANCED 2022
JEE advanced 2022 is a competitive exam that helps students secure an admission in India’s topmost IIT institutes. Every year, on the basis of a round-robin rotation pattern, the examination is organised by one of the IITs (IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati). It is also recognised by non-Indian universities such as the National University of Singapore and University of Cambridge. The JEE advanced syllabus 2022 is extremely challenging and it consists of physics, chemistry and mathematics. So, stay on the lookout for the JEE advanced 2022 exam date to register and begin preparation at the earliest.
Moreover, students need to ace the JEE main 2022 exam first to qualify for the final JEE advanced 2022. As of 2017, the qualification rate of the test is approximately 0.92%. This indicates that students who appeared for JEE main exams automatically have a strong subject knowledge of the JEE advanced syllabus 2022. Once a learner cracks the final exam, they can secure admission in various courses of bachelor’s, integrated master or dual degree courses. Go through this article to learn more about JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf, JEE advanced 2022 exam date, and JEE advanced 2022 eligibility.
- What’s New in JEE ADVANCED 2022?
- JEE ADVANCED 2022 Exam Dates
- Steps in filling the Online Application form before the JEE advanced 2022 date/ Documents required to Apply Online for JEE ADVANCED 2022
- JEE ADVANCED 2022 Application Form Correction
- JEE ADVANCED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- JEE ADVANCED Exam Pattern 2022
- JEE ADVANCED Syllabus 2022
- Details regarding JEE ADVANCED 2022 Admit Card
- Checklist to start JEE ADVANCED 2022 Preparation
- Tips to Crack JEE ADVANCED 2022
- JEE ADVANCED 2022 Results
- JEE ADVANCED Answer Key 2022
- JEE ADVANCED Cut-off 2022
- JEE ADVANCED Rank List 2022
- JEE ADVANCED Online Coaching For 2022
1) What’s New in JEE ADVANCED 2022?
As per latest updates, JEE advanced syllabus 2022 has no change. There are chances that due to the ongoing pandemic, the JEE advanced 2022 dates might get delayed. So, bookmark our website and stay updated with all the latest info. on the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022. For now, follow the set exam pattern and navigate your exam preparations accordingly.
2) JEE ADVANCED 2022 Exam Dates
In 2021, due to the new COVID-19 wave, the JEE advanced exam date was changed from the month of May to the month of October. As of now, the JEE advanced 2022 exam date is set for May. In case of any changes, we’ll update the same information on this page. Below mentioned are the tentative and possible JEE advanced 2022 dates (In case of a new pandemic wave) for the entrance exams. Begin your JEE advanced syllabus 2022 studies now!
|Events||Dates (Tentative) – Normal/ Date change possibility because of New COVID19 wave|
|Registration begins||May 2022 / September 2022|
|Registration ends||May 2022 / September 2022|
|Admit card availability||May 2022 / September 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 exam date||May 2022 / October 2022|
|Candidate response sheet after JEE advanced 2022 exam date||June 2022 / October 2022|
|Answer key after JEE advanced 2022 exam date||June 2022 / October 2022|
|Final Result||June 2022 / October 2022|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) begins||June 2022 / October 2022|
|AAT 2022 Exam Date||June 2022 / October 2022|
|Result declaration of Architecture Aptitude Test||June 2022 / October 2022|
|Seat allocation begins||June 2022 / October 2022|
3) Steps Required in Filling the Online Application Form Before the JEE Advanced 2022 Date
Once JEE Advanced 2022 exam dates go live, applicants should head over to the official JEE website and begin filling the online form. Please note that the registration form is available only on the official website of JEE advanced, no other mode or method of application form is expected. You can also check the JEE advanced syllabus 2022 and JEE advanced 2022 exam date on the same domain.
Steps to Apply Online for JEE advanced 2022 exam:
The first and foremost step for students is to stay aware of all the updates related to the JEE advanced 2022 exam date. Once the forms are out, students can follow these steps for accurate application submission.
Step-1: Login to the official website & Fill Details
- Visit the official website of JEE advanced 2022
- Make sure you’re applying before the final deadline of JEE advanced 2022 date
- Once on the site, a login window will appear on your screen
- Enter and submit your JEE main 2022 Roll no, password and security pin
- Create a new password for JEE advanced 2022
- Post creation of a new password, an already filled page will display containing all your details
- Mention the number of attempts
- Choose 3 preferred cities to appear for the examination
- Select your question paper language (English or Hindi)
- Fill the category and scribe status
- Check and submit all the details carefully
- Start your revision of the JEE advanced syllabus 2022
Step-2: Upload Documents/ Documents required to Apply Online for Examination
To complete this step, scan all the below-mentioned documents when the JEE advanced 2022 exam date is announced and keep them stored in your computer system. Later, upload them on the portal.
- Birth certificate
- 10th class certificate
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates.
- Category, PwD or DS certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if required)
- Scribe letter (if applicable)
The image size of the above listed documents should be between 50 KB to 300 KB.
Step-3: Registration Fee payment
Please note the application fee details and structure. Students can pay application fees online via debit card, credit card and net banking before the deadline of the JEE advanced 2022 date. Those looking for an offline option can pay via challan directly at the State Bank of India (SBI) bank under Multi Option Payment System (MOPS). The application fee structure for different categories is as follows-
|Indian National Candidate||Fees|
|Female candidate (All category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|ST, SC, PwD candidate||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2700/-|
|Foreign National Candidate||Fees|
|Applicants from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Applicants from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
Step-4: Print Application Form
Once you’re thoroughly done with all the above-mentioned steps, print your application form and keep it ready with you. Do not send the form to any official address or to your friends. Now, download all the JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdfs from above and begin your revision. All the best!
4) JEE ADVANCED 2022 Application Form Correction
While filling application forms, every candidate should take the utmost precaution and cross check all information as many times as possible. Ask your sibling or a family member to look at the application last time before submitting. The primary reason being that the JEE Advanced Correction facility usually doesn’t allow correction. It depends on the situation, time and need basis.
Even if the correction portal opens on a dedicated JEE advanced 2022 date, the information that can be changed is limited. The ones available for modifcations are:
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Choice of paper (paper 1st or 2nd or both)
How to make correction in JEE Advanced 2021
- Head over to the official website
- Login using your dedicated application number and password before the mentioned JEE advanced 2022 date ends
- Click on the ‘login’ button
- Now select and click on the ‘correct application form particular’ section
- Read all the instructions carefully and make requisite corrections in the application form
- Change details like education qualification, gender, category, personal details etc. as needed
- Submit your changes
- Please recheck all the filled details
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the newly changed application form.
5) JEE ADVANCED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
JEE advanced 2022 eligibility is one of the important criteria for any applicant. A candidate’s registration will be cancelled if certain criterias aren’t fulfilled. As an applicant, you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam on the dedicated JEE advanced 2022 date if you fulfill the following criteria:
JEE advanced 2022 eligibility
Nationality: Indian candidates including PIO/OCI and foreign national candidates can apply for the exam.
Age Limit: Applicants must have been born on or after October 1st 1996 and SC/ ST category candidates must have been on or after 1st October 1991.
Number of Attempts: Applicants are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced exams maximum 2 times in two consecutive years.
Qualification: Candidates should have passed their 10th and 12th from any recognized board in 2021 or 2022.
JEE Main Scores: Candidates must appear in JEE Mains exam and score qualifying marks to apply for JEE Advanced exams.
If you qualify for the JEE advanced 2022 eligibility, start preparing for your exams now.
6) JEE ADVANCED Exam Pattern 2022.
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted via online computer-based mode. Applicants will be required to appear for two papers, i.e., paper 1 and paper 2. You can choose the medium of language – English or hindi. The test will be for 3 hours and it will be a testament of the hardwork, efforts, and dedication you put while preparing for the JEE advanced syllabus 2022. Be sure to give your best.
The exam paper will consist the following types of questions from the JEE advanced syllabus 2022:
|Sr. No.||Question paper|
|1||Single choice MCQs|
|2||Multiple correct MCQs|
|3||Integer answer type questions|
|4||Matrix match type|
|5||Passage comprehension type|
Please go through the following table to understand the marking scheme of different subject & paper of the JEE advanced syllabus 2022:
|Subject||Questions||Total Marks||Marking||Negative marking|
|Subject||Questions||Total Marks||Marking||Negative marking|
7) JEE ADVANCED Syllabus 2022
The subject is often considered to be the foundation subject for higher studies. Physics syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 allows young learners to observe the world from a completely unique set of lenses. It covers some interesting topics and drives students towards qualitative learning. Download the 11th physics JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
Chemistry is a prominent branch of science that is centred around the study of the structure, composition, and properties of matter. It allows students to learn topics via experiments and demonstrations. You can download the 11th chemistry JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
The subject allows students to take a deep dive into the quantity, space, structure, and change of things. Maths syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 also offers in-depth understanding on numbers, quantities or shapes. You can download the 11th mathematics JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
12th physics expands further on the topics learned in 11th standard. It allows learners to study new derivations, theories, concepts, inventions and numericals. Download the 12th physics JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
The subject enables students to gain insights on properties, structure, and constituents of any substance or matter. Chemistry syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 is not only in-depth but also highly vast. Students can download the 12th chemistry JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
The mathematics subject covers additional topics on numbers, quantities or shapes. Students get to learn new topics and interesting applications of derivations. Download the 12th mathematics JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf here.
8) Details regarding JEE ADVANCED 2022 Admit Card
As mentioned above, the admit card for JEE advanced 2022 will be available by May 2022 or September 2022 tentatively. Please ensure that you take multiple printouts of the same. It is very crucial to carry the admit card along with you at all times during the exams.
9) Checklist to start JEE ADVANCED 2022 Preparation
Some key checklist that students should know before beginning the JEE Advanced 2022 preparation:
- Check your JEE advanced 2022 eligibility criteria
- Know the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 and paper pattern in-depth
- Study JEE advanced syllabus 2022 from best reference books such as:
H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics, Volume I and II
D.C. Pandey – Complete set of books
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
O.P. Tandon – Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
R.C. MukherJEE – Physical Chemistry
R.K. Gupta – Organic Chemistry
NCERT Textbooks – Inorganic Chemistry
P. Bahadur – Physical Chemistry
Arihant Publications – Complete Set by written Amit Agarwal
S.L. Loney – Plane Coordinate Geometry
Tata McGraw Hill’s Publication – A Course in Mathematics for JEE Advanced
Cengage Publications – Complete set of books for JEE Advanced Mathematics
- Get all study material in place to avoid last-minute hassles
- Create a proper daily timetable and only then kickstart your studies
- Be ready to invest your time, hard work, and dedication for your future
10) Tips to Crack JEE ADVANCED 2022
Follow the below-mentioned tips to secure topmost rank and ace your JEE advanced 2022 exams with flying colors.
- Focus more on understanding topics rather than just memorizing concepts and formulae of the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022
- Manage your time well between intense studies and recreational breaks
- Strictly follow your daily timetable and stay confident at all times
- Attempt mock test and solve previous years question papers date back to 8-10 years
- Revise concepts daily to improve topic retention during exams
- Begin solving basic, fundamental numericals first and then move ahead to the advanced sums
- Get all your doubts resolved and make sure to get a good night’s sleep a day before your exam begins. All the best! You can do it!
11) JEE ADVANCED 2022 Results
JEE Advanced 2022 results will be released by IIT Kharagpur at JEEadv.ac.in or result.JEEadv.ac.in website. Stay on the lookout for the JEE advanced 2022 date. The best way around the same is to bookmark the site and visit once or twice every day. Once results are announced, you’ll have to enter your roll no., date of birth and registered mobile number. The report will contain details of Paper I and Paper II, your qualifying status and other basic details.
12) JEE ADVANCED Answer Key 2022
The answer key to your entrance exam will be uploaded on the website JEEadv.ac.in during the month of June or October on a specified JEE advanced 2022 date. Stay on the lookout for the same.
13) JEE ADVANCED Cut-Off 2022
JEE Advanced cutoff will be uploaded on JEEadv.ac.in. The cutoff is divided in subject-wise and aggregate. These cut-offs vary across categories, as shown in the following table:
|Rank List||Min. % of marks in each subject||Min. % of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
14) JEE ADVANCED Rank List 2022
The list will be announced post JEE advanced exams on the official website JEEadv.ac.in on a dedicated JEE advanced 2022 date.
15) JEE ADVANCED Online Coaching For 2022
JEE advanced exam tests a students perseverance and subject knowledge. To secure the highest rank, students dedicate hours of hardwork studying the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 and enroll for various coaching classes. Despite paying such hefty fees for the tuition, learners still don’t receive quality education.
The primary reason is that coaching classes follow a one-size-fits-all study approach. They have a standard study structure for all students. Many-a-time teachers aren’t experienced enough to run an engaging session and many such similar challenges.
With Toppr Target JEE 2022, students who pass the JEE advanced 2022 eligibility criteria get access to the most powerful learning engine. At Toppr, we believe that every child is different and has different learning needs. Our 1.5 million content pieces allow students to experience the best of learning and value for money. Once enrolled, students get access to:
- Live Classes
- 24×7 doubt resolution from experts
- Bi-Weekly Mock Tests
- Adaptive Assignments
- Learn, Practice and Ask modules
- Personalized attention 1:1 with Mentors
- 10,000 recorded videos
- Learning games
And so much more….. Register here for the batch – Toppr Target JEE 2022.
Q: Which colleges can I get into after giving JEE Advanced?
A: Here are some of the colleges that offer admission based on your JEE Advanced score:
|1||Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology, Goa|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology, Indore|
|10||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
Q: When will the cutoff for JEE Advanced 2022 be released?
A: The cutoff will be published when the declaration of the result goes online on a specified JEE advanced 2022 date.
Q: Is the JEE Advanced 2022 cutoff same for all categories?
A: No, the cut off is different for General, OBC, SC/ST, and other categories.
Q: Will the JEE 2022 exam syllabus be reduced due to COVID-19?
A: As of now, there is no update regarding the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022. Bookmark this page to stay updated with all the latest advancement. Meanwhile, you can download the regular JEE advanced 2022 syllabus pdf on the website. Please check above.
Q: Will there be any change in exam pattern of JEE 2022?
A: JEE 2022 exam pattern is expected to be the same as JEE 2021. Meanwhile, please check your JEE advanced 2022 eligibility criteria above.
Q: When will JEE Advanced 2022 be conducted – May or October?
A: Following the general schedule for years, the JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted in the month of May tentatively. The test will only be delayed in case of a new COVID19 wave and nationwide or statewide lockdown. Prepare for the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 wisely.
Q: Should I take coaching for IIT JEE 2022?
A: Yes, you should join coaching for IIT JEE 2022, especially to master the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022. Register with Toppr JEE to receive access to India’s best teachers, 24*7 on-demand doubts resolutions, adaptive practice questions based on difficulty, 100+ on-demand mock tests, performance analysis, all in one place. Learn the syllabus of JEE advanced 2022 in-depth with Toppr.