NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 6 – Squares and Square Roots
There are a unit only a few students out there who happen to know and love Maths. Consistent with the CBSE board tips, the NCERT textbooks area unit enough for this work however if you would like to be said on the far side the books then seek advice from NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 6 by Toppr. This cannot solely assist you along with your board exams however also will assist you in your future exams. Also, mathematics is a vital subject for competitive exams too.
Scoring sensible marks in exams is the dream of each student. However, because of the non-understanding of the topic and chapter students can’t score sensible marks. Toppr NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 6 assist you to know and find out about the chapter simply and handily.
Our team of specialists has worked laborious and well to resolve all the queries of the Chapter. The specialists who have resolved the queries have an expertise of quite ten years. Also, at Toppr our goal is to create learning home expertise for grade 5 to 12. Also, they’re free for anyone to download.
Download NCERT Solutions for other subjects here.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 8 maths chapterwise here.
CBSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 6 Square and Square Roots NCERT Solutions
This Chapter teaches about Squares and square roots. Also, this Chapter contains a plan to comprehend the roots of diverse variation. Suppose if according to the diversity ‘a’ is conveyed because the square of other variant says ‘b’ then ‘b’ is the square root of ‘a’. Apart from that, the opposite process of Square is known as root. If the root can be a number than it is labeled as a brilliant square. In higher sets, the strategy of finding the square roots of a fraction variety is frequently used.
Sub-topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 6
- Ex. 6.1 Introduction – Defines what is Square and Square roots.
- Ex. 6.2 Properties of Square Numbers – Tells about the properties of Square numbers.
- Ex. 6.3 Some More Interesting Pattern – Deals with some pattern that can be solved by Squares.
- Ex. 6.4 Finding the Square of a Number – Describes how to find Square numbers.
- Ex. 6.4.1 Other Patterns in Square – Tells about some other pattern in Square.
- Ex. 6.4.2 Pythagorean Triplets – Describes the three positive integers (a, b, c) that helps to solve equations.
- Ex. 6.5 Square Roots – Define what are Square roots.
- Ex. 6.5.1 Finding Square Roots – Describes how to find square roots.
- Ex. 6.5.2 Finding Square Roots through Repeated Subtraction – Defines the way of finding Square Roots by Subtracting odd numbers continuously till it reaches 0.
- Ex. 6.5.3 Finding Square Roots through Prime Factorisation – Describes the way of finding square roots by using prime numbers.
- Ex. 6.5.4 Finding Square Root by Division Method – Defines a way to find Square by using division of the given number.
- Ex. 6.6 Square Roots of Decimals – Describe how to find Square roots of decimals.
- Ex. 6.7 Estimating Square Root – Defines how to find Squares with just your approximation.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 6 by clicking on the button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Toppr the school learning platform that multiplies your learning for class 5 to 12. Download the 360 degree adaptive learning platform that has recorded online classes, live classes, and live doubts clearance wherever subject specialists clear all of your doubts and queries 24×7. Download Toppr for Android and iOS or signup for free.