Comparing Quantities Class 7 CBSE Revision Notes
This Chapter deals with Comparing Quantities Class 7 formulas. It explains the calculations of percentages, the comparison of numbers using percentage formulas, uses of percentages and also their interpretation. In addition, it also deals with their application in real-life situations such as knowing ‘how much’ or ‘how many’, for the comparison of fractions, for finding the percentage increase or decrease in a particular thing, etc. Simple Interest formula has also been dealt with in the chapter.
Moreover, this chapter also explains the calculation of the amount and rate of discount and also of commission. You shall also learn the calculation of profit or loss so comparing quantities class 7 formulas will be handy.
Subtopics Covered Under Comparing Quantities
- Comparison Using Percentage: This topic deals with the calculation of percentages and also comparisons using the percentage formula.
- Uses of Percentage: This topic deals with interpreting the percentages and applying them in real-life situations.
- Discount and Commissions: It deals with the calculation of discounts and commissions.
- Profit and Loss: It explains the calculation of profit or loss percentage on a commodity.
- Ratio and Percentage: It explains the concepts of ratios and percentages and ways to represent a percentage.
You can download CBSE Class 7 Maths Chapter 8 Revision Notes by clicking on the download button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
We at Toppr are at a mission to make learning personalized. We offer you free online video lectures, free online mock tests, free doubt-solving sessions, and free pdf downloads. Further, the content at Toppr has been developed by experienced and expert faculties. Finally, our teachers are highly adaptive and make every subject interesting and simple for you to understand.