Suppose on a hot summer day you take out a tray of ice to add an ice cube in the glass of warm lemonade. Suddenly you get busy with other work. After an hour you notice that the ice is back to its original state ‘water’ but the temperature is cool. Why is it so? The answer to this is “thermodynamics” Let us study more about this.
- Introduction to Thermodynamics
- Thermodynamic Processes
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Reversible and Irreversible Process
- Carnot Engine
- Heat Engines and Heat Pumps