Chemistry in Everyday Life Class 12 CBSE Revision Notes
The 16th chapter of Chemistry in Class 12th deals in Chemistry that we experience in our daily lives. In other words, chemistry in everyday life class 12 notes will explain to you how science surrounds us. Furthermore, it will help you study the role of chemistry in little things we didn’t even notice before. Other than that, you see that every branch of science is useful in various aspects of our lives. However, this particular chapter focuses solely on the branch of Chemistry. Thus, chemistry in everyday life class 12 notes will come in handy in studying the same.
Moreover, you will learn about the various chemicals that are present in the food that we consume. It will explain to you their impact on human health. Moreover, it throws light on the various cleansing agents and the chemicals present in them too. Further, the chemistry in everyday life class 12 notes consists of information relating to drugs, their classification and their impact on our lives.
Sub-topics covered under Chemistry in Everyday life –
- Chemicals in Food– This unit explains to students about the chemicals present in the food these days which serve as a great risk to our health.
- Cleansing Agents– Students will learn how all types of cleaning agents, which include soaps and detergents, are made from chemicals.
- Drugs and Their Classification– The section over here describes the various types of drugs and their classifications on the basis of their properties.
- Drugs-target Interaction-You will learn how the functioning of drugs can be explained by drug-target interaction in this part in detail.
- Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs– Students will study the different classes of drugs and their therapeutic actions.
You can download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life Revision Notes by clicking on the download button below