NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7 – Print Culture and the Modern World
This article will provide you NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7 for free. CBSE Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7 is Print Culture and Modern World. In this chapter, you will learn about the Print revolution, the first printed books, printing in the nineteenth century, the innovations in printing culture in the last 2 to 3 centuries, and much more about the printing industry.
It is important for students to be aware of the origin of everything. This can help students in brain development and they will also get some new ideas. Our teachers work hard for CBSE students and curate these NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7. Our teachers at Toppr teach in a very interesting technique and method which makes it easy for students to remember everything.
Toppr also provides –
- Free 5000+ hours of video lectures on each and every topic.
- Last 10 Years of question paper for free.
- Study materials, sample papers, important questions sets, and more.
Explore more features of Toppr here.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7 – Print Culture and the Modern World NCERT Solutions
This chapter is going to start with the print revolution and its impact on the World, we will also which were the very first books to be printed in history. Furthermore, we will learn about the printing and french revolution. Then we will when was the readership of everyone increased, and when did printing start spreading all over the world.
Moreover, we will get to know how women started using printing technology to express their opinions, feelings, emotions to the world. We will also how did print come to Europe.
In the last part, we will learn about religious reforms and public debates on printing. Now let us see the sub-topics covered under this chapter.
Sub-topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7
- 7.1 The Nineteenth Century Printing
- 7.2 Print Culture and the French Revolution
- 7.3 New Forms of Publication
- 7.4 Development and Spread of Earliest Print Technology
- 7.5 Print Culture Changes in Europe
- 7.6 Print Culture changes in Japan
- 7.7 The Print Revolution and Its Impact
- 7.8 Print and Censorship
- 7.9 Power of Printing
- 7.10 India and the World of Print
- 7.11 Reading Mania
- 7.12 Print and Censorship
- 7.13 Print and the Poor People
- 7.14 Further Development in the Women and Print
- 7.15 Women and Print
- 7.16 New Forms of Publication
- 7.17 Print Comes to Europe
- 7.18 Religious Reforms and Public Debates
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Chapter 7 PDF by clicking on the download button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Toppr is the best app for learning for class 5 to 12. We provide 1000+ hours of video lectures, live classes, live doubts solving and much more. Download Toppr for Android, iOS or signup for free.