NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13: Amines
First of all, in this NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13, we have discussed the chapter in an easy language. Also, these solutions are prepared by our team of experts who have years of experience in teaching. Besides, they are prepared while keeping in mind the level or capacity of these students so that they do not face any difficulty. Moreover, the solutions give a straight to point answers.
In addition, Toppr is a platform that provides NCERT Solutions for free. Also, the solution is more efficient than any other solution. likewise, a huge number of additional features will help you in practice and exam preparation. Besides, the video tutorials explain the chapter in interactive and simple language.
Toppr provides free study materials, previous years question papers, and 1000+ hour of video lectures for free. Download Toppr app for Android and iOS or signup for free.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry here
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 here
Download NCERT Solutions for all subjects here
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13 – Amines NCERT Solutions
Amines refer to that compounds in which ammonia replaces one or more hydrogen atoms of that compound. Besides, this NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13 is easy to understand. Moreover, it explains every topic of the chapter in simple language so that every student can easily realize the meaning of each topic. Likewise, we have last 10 year’s question papers that will help you pass your exams.
Sub topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13
13.1 Structure of Amines
First of all, the topic overviews amines, and after that, it describes their structure.
This topic describes the categories of this element in which it is classified.
This topic defines what is nomenclature and how it works for amines. Moreover, in the topic, there is a chart that describes the nomenclature of alkylamines and arylamines.
13.4 Preparation of Amines
This topic describes the various methods by which amines form.
- Reduction of Nitro Compounds- This topic describes the reaction by which amines reduce and hydrogen from a compound.
- Ammonolysis of Alkyl Halides- This topic describes the reaction by which ammonolysis of alkyl halides change form from one to another.
- Reduction of nitrates- This topic defines how nitrates amines replace nitrates by a reaction.
- Reduction of Amides- This topic defines how amides are replaced in a reaction.
- Gabriel phthalimide synthesis- This topic defines the prpartion of primary amines.
- Hoffmann bromamide degradation reaction- This topic defines the method used by Hoffmann for preparation of primary amines.
13.5 Physical Properties
This topic outlines the different properties of amines.
13.6 Chemical Reactions
This topic defines the various reactions by which amines are formed.
- Basic character of amines
- Carbylamine reaction
- Reaction with nitrous acid
- Reaction with arylsulphonyl chloride
- Electrophilic substitution
13.7 Method of Preparation of Diazonium Salts
This topic defines the reaction by which diazonium salts forms.
13.8 Physical Properties
This topic describes the physical properties of diazonium salts.
13.9 Chemical Reaction
This topic explains the various reactions by which diazonium slats forms. Likewise, in a broadway they are of two types:
- Reactions involving displacement of nitrogen
- Reactions involving retention of diazo group
13.10 Importance of Diazonium Slats in synthesis f Aromatic Compounds
This topic defines the importance of diazonium salts for various types of reactions.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 13 PDF by clicking on the button below.
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
For class 5 to 12 we provide Toppr NCERT Solutions that has all the relevant material for the chapter. Moreover, these NCERT solutions are available in PDFs for free. In addition, Toppr gives some additional benefits like adaptive learning, mock tests, online classes, live doubts, and several others. So, hurry up and download the Toppr Android, iOS app or Signup for free.