NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 – Life Lines of National Economy
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 – Life Lines of National Economy lets the students learn about this chapter efficiently without any hassle. This is made possible due to our constructive study material. Furthermore, it allows the Class 10 students to clinch the concept in a clear and logical way.
The fear of the board exams makes a Class 10th student nervous easily. This affects their learning capacity and understanding ability. Thorough preparation of the subjects’ chapter wise can help with this issue. This is why our NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 have been prepared. Our Toppr app will give you all the material you require for ‘Life lines of National Economy’ chapter for Class 10 Geography. Download the Toppr app for Android and iOS. You can also Signup with us for free.
CBSE Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 Life Lines of National Economy NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 talks about the lifelines of the national economy of India. It helps the student learn about the different things that make up these lifelines. One will be able to identify the different materials and services that are helping India’s economic boom. This chapter will assist you in comprehending the Indian economy and its constituents better. In other words, it can be of great use in grasping the concept efficiently which will allow you to know about the life lines. Hence, our NCERT solutions will come in handy when doing so.
Sub-topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7
7.1 Transport-This topic discusses the various means of transport that run in our country. It shows how they serve as a lifeline for our country’s economy. Furthermore, they are divided into the following sections:
- Roadways- This section throws light on the road network of India. It enumerates the classification of roads as per their capacity which are:
- Golden Quadrilateral Super Highways
- National Highways
- State Highways
- District Roads
- Other Roads
- Border Roads
- Railways- This part will show students how railways bind the economic life of the country. In addition, it also discusses the importance of it for the citizens.
- Pipelines- Over here, the student will learn about the working of the pipeline transport network. They will further know about the three important networks of pipeline transportation in India.
- Waterways- Students will read about the functioning of waterways and their importance. Similarly, it also gives information about the national waterways of the country.
- Major Sea Ports- India has a number of major seaports. This part will help students know more about them in a detailed manner.
- Airways- The airways section throws light on the history and importance of airways is discussed.
7.2 Communication- As India is a hugely populated country, communication is important here. The students will come to know of the different means of communication present in the country through this section.
7.3 International Trade- This particular sub-topic demonstrates how India does international trade with other countries. Above all, it states the commodities which India imports internationally.
7.4 Tourism as a Trade- Tourism is an ever-growing industry in the country. This part will tell students more about how it operates and its different types.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 7 by clicking on the download button below
Download Toppr – Top Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Toppr provides its members with all the crucial explanations one may require in order to excel academically. Moreover, it will help the student remember the matter effectively in the long run. Why so? Because we simplify the study material for you to grasp it better in an understandable manner. To help you with it, we offer you videos, online classes, PDF downloads, test papers, and many other features for absolutely free. You can download the Toppr app for Android or iOS or Signup for free.