NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7- Structural Organisation in Animals allows the students to explore the world of animals and their internal and external features. After going through our easy and simple solutions made by our subject expert teachers, students will confidently identify the subject better and will be able to perform well in this subject.
Class 11 comes with new challenges that one is not prepared for. In other words, it poses quite a number of difficulties in understanding the material. You need to prepare yourself accordingly to become better at it. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 will help with it and that too very efficiently.
Toppr provides free study materials, previous year question papers, 1000+ hours of video lectures for free. Download Toppr for Android, iOS, or signup for free here.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology here
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 here
Download NCERT Solutions for all subjects here
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 teaches the students about the structural organization of animals. Subsequently, it discusses the different types of tissues present in various animals. After this chapter, students will be able to understand better the functioning of the animals and their bodily functions. In other words, it will enable them to comprehend the four types of tissues found in animals and their importance in an easy way. Therefore, our NCERT solutions will guide you effectively when learning about this chapter.
Sub topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7
7.1 Animal Tissues-
In this section, students will learn about the types of animal tissues. Furthermore, it divides into four parts which are:
- 7.1.1 Epithelial Tissue- This sub-section tells about the characteristics of epithelial tissue.
- 7.1.2 Connective Tissue- Here, it discusses the most abundant and widely distributed tissues which are the connective tissue.
- 7.1.3 Muscle Tissue- Students will learn about muscle tissue here and its types. In addition, it explains the skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, and cardiac muscle tissue.
- 7.1.4 Neural Tissue- This section explains the functioning of the neural tissue and its importance.
7.2 Organ and Organ System-
The sub-part over here throws light on the organs of the bodies of living beings. It further explains the various organ systems of the following animals.
Students will learn in brief about earthworms and their characteristics. It further divides into categories of:
- 7.3.1 Morphology- The morphology of an earthworm is given here. Moreover, we understand the different body parts of the earthworm.
- 7.3.2 Anatomy– The anatomy of an earthworm i.e. the internal organs will be discussed here.
Up next, students will learn all about cockroaches. They will see furthermore study about their morphology and anatomy.
- 7.4.1 Morphology- Over here, one will learn about the external features of a cockroach’s body
- 7.4.2 Anatomy- This section will help students analyse clearly how the organs of a cockroach’s bodywork.
Over here, you will get the chance to learn about this amphibian which lives on both land and in water. Furthermore, you will understand their external and internal features.
- 7.5.1 Morphology- After this morphology, you will be able to easily understand the external features of a frog’s body.
- 7.5.2 Anatomy- This anatomy will help you learn about their internal organs and how they function with them.
Summary- After this chapter, you will be given a summarized version of the topic. This will help you revise the chapter briefly and understand all the content in a short way.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 PDF by clicking on the button below.
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Toppr is a platform that works to help students’ secure good marks in their exams. It will help students to progress their knowledge of various biological concepts and prepare better for their examinations. We provide you with free online classes, video lectures, free doubt solving sessions and much more. All of this is just a click away. Download Toppr app for Android and iOS or Signup for free.