A script in Python is pretty similar to a shell script. It a set of Python lines of code that executes sequentially. To create scripts, it is advisable to use an editor that highlights the syntax. You can use VS Code to start.
Open your text editor, create a new file ~/Desktop/swc-python/test.py and type in your code.
When you reach the prompt you can type a single line like the below as well –
print( ‘I am learning!’)
Table of content
- How do you write first code in Python?
- How do you write an infinite loop in Python?
- How do you write a matrix in python?
- What are Python namespaces why are they used?
- Is while loop infinite Python?
- How do you write a 3×3 matrix in python?
- How do you create a namespace in Python?
- How do you make an infinite while loop?
- How do you create a matrix list in Python?
- What is datatype in Python?
- Which software is best for Python programming?
- Why is my FOR LOOP infinite Python?
- Which is not valid namespace in Python?
- How many datatypes are there in Python?