To create an infinite while loop in Python all you have to do is make sure your conditional loop statement is always true. Let us see how we can do this through an example.
while True: print('Python')
Python Python Python Python Python Python Python Python
The code just goes on. You can interrupt the code by Ctrl + c.
Table of content
- How do you write first code in Python?
- How do you write an infinite loop in Python?
- How do you write a matrix in python?
- What are Python namespaces why are they used?
- How do I write a Python script?
- Is while loop infinite Python?
- How do you write a 3×3 matrix in python?
- How do you create a namespace in Python?
- How do you create a matrix list in Python?
- What is datatype in Python?
- Which software is best for Python programming?
- Why is my FOR LOOP infinite Python?
- Which is not valid namespace in Python?
- How many datatypes are there in Python?
- Python Programming
- 9 Best Python IDEs and Code Editors
- Python Input-Output (I/O) Using input() and print() Function
- List of Keywords in Python Programming
- Python Keywords and Identifiers (Variable names)
- Python List Comprehension (With Examples)
- Python Looping Techniques
- Python Main Function
- Python Matrix and Introduction to NumPy
- Python Namespace and Scope of a Variable
- Python PIP
- Python Statement, Indentation, and Comments
- Python Type Conversion and Type Casting (With Examples)
- Python Variables, Constants, and Literals
- Python Data Types