To create a matrix, a nested list is used in Python. Here is the syntax used to create a matrix list in python:
List = [[row1], [row2], [row3], …, [rowN]]
Table of content
- How do you write first code in Python?
- How do you write an infinite loop in Python?
- How do you write a matrix in python?
- What are Python namespaces why are they used?
- How do I write a Python script?
- Is while loop infinite Python?
- How do you write a 3×3 matrix in python?
- How do you create a namespace in Python?
- How do you make an infinite while loop?
- What is datatype in Python?
- Which software is best for Python programming?
- Why is my FOR LOOP infinite Python?
- Which is not valid namespace in Python?
- How many datatypes are there in Python?
- Python Programming
- 9 Best Python IDEs and Code Editors
- Python Input-Output (I/O) Using input() and print() Function
- List of Keywords in Python Programming
- Python Keywords and Identifiers (Variable names)
- Python List Comprehension (With Examples)
- Python Looping Techniques
- Python Main Function
- Python Matrix and Introduction to NumPy
- Python Namespace and Scope of a Variable
- Python PIP
- Python Statement, Indentation, and Comments
- Python Type Conversion and Type Casting (With Examples)
- Python Variables, Constants, and Literals
- Python Data Types