If you are new to the programming arena, you might not be sure about how and where to write python code. Follow the below steps to write your first code in python:
- Open up your Pycharm editor or whichever editor you are using and create a new project.
- Select the location of the file where you plan to save.
- Click on the ‘new’ option and select the option for a Python file.
- Enter the file name you want to keep.
- Now type a single program and click on Run. You will be able to see the output.
Table of content
- How do you write an infinite loop in Python?
- How do you write a matrix in python?
- What are Python namespaces why are they used?
- How do I write a Python script?
- Is while loop infinite Python?
- How do you write a 3×3 matrix in python?
- How do you create a namespace in Python?
- How do you make an infinite while loop?
- How do you create a matrix list in Python?
- What is datatype in Python?
- Which software is best for Python programming?
- Why is my FOR LOOP infinite Python?
- Which is not valid namespace in Python?
- How many datatypes are there in Python?
- Python Programming
- 9 Best Python IDEs and Code Editors
- Python Input-Output (I/O) Using input() and print() Function
- List of Keywords in Python Programming
- Python Keywords and Identifiers (Variable names)
- Python List Comprehension (With Examples)
- Python Looping Techniques
- Python Main Function
- Python Matrix and Introduction to NumPy
- Python Namespace and Scope of a Variable
- Python PIP
- Python Statement, Indentation, and Comments
- Python Type Conversion and Type Casting (With Examples)
- Python Variables, Constants, and Literals
- Python Data Types