Work, Energy and Power Class 11 CBSE Revision Notes
Work, Energy and Power Class 11 Notes – The chapter explains work energy and power. Also, the chapter state work-energy theorem. Furthermore, it tells that the force is conservative is the work done by an object is path independent and depends only on the endpoints. In addition, the work is done by the force to a subjective closed path taken by the object such that it returns to its initial position. Also, the principle of conservation of mechanical energy is also described in the chapter.
Moreover, the chapter explains Scalar or dot product of two vectors, the law of conservation of motion, etc. comprehensively. Furthermore, the chapter also covers the concept of scalar product, collision, various forms of energy, and conservation mechanism of mechanical energy.
Sub-topics covered under Work, Energy and Power
- Collisions – This topic defines collisions and types of collisions.
- Concepts of Potential Energy – The topic covers potential energy and types of potential energy.
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy – This topic describes the conservation of potential energy and its proof.
- Potential Energy of a Spring – The topic explains the potential energy of a spring.
- Power – Moreover, this topic highlights the power, power in terms of force and velocity, and power, horsepower, and kilo-watt-hour.
- The Scalar Product – The topic covers scalar quantity and its product in two vectors.
- Work and Kinetic Energy – This topic describes kinetic energy and work and kinetic energy.
- Work-Energy Theorem – Furthermore, the topic overviews the work-energy theorem and its proof.
- Various Forms of Energy: The Law of Conservation of Energy – This topic teaches various forms of energy and law of conservation of motion.
You can download CBSE Class 11 Physics Chapter 6 Work, Energy and Power Revision Notes by clicking on the download button below