Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion Class 11 CBSE Revision Notes
Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion Class 11 Notes – The chapter teaches many topics. Firstly, it teaches about rotation dynamics. After that, it explains the vector products of two vectors. Furthermore, in the chapter, various other topics such as the center of mass, a moment of inertia, the motion of the center of mass are also covered. Moreover, the chapter explains all these topics completely and in simple language.
Sub-topics covered under Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Introduction to Rotational Dynamics – This topic covers rotational dynamics, its characteristics, and the motion of the rigid body.
- Vector Product of Two Vectors – In addition, the topic describes a vector of two products and properties of cross vector products.
- Centre of Mass – This topic highlights the centre of mass and center of mass of the homogenous body.
- Motion of Centre of Mass – Moreover, the topic explains the motion of the centre of mass.
- Moment of Inertia – This topic teaches moment of inertia definition, formula, and example.
- Theorems of Parallel and Perpendicular Axis – Furthermore, the topic defines parallel and perpendicular axis theorem.
- Rolling Motion – This topic discusses rolling motion and rolling motion of disc.
- Angular Velocity and Angular Acceleration – Also, the topic overviews angular acceleration and angular velocity.
- Linear Momentum of System of Particles – This topic teaches linear momentum and conservation of linear momentum of a system of particles.
- Torque and Angular Momentum – Furthermore, the topic tells about torque and angular momentum.
- Equilibrium of a Rigid Body – This topic elaborates on the equilibrium of rigid bodies, the centre of gravity, the principle of momentum, etc.
- Angular Momentum in Case of Rotation About a Fixed Axis – Moreover, the topic highlights angular momentum in case of rotation about a fixed axis.
- Dynamics of Rotational Motion About a Fixed Axis – This topic defines the dynamics of rotational motion on a fixed axis.
- Kinematics of Rotation Motion about a Fixed Axis – Besides, the topic explains kinematics of rotation motion about a fixed axis.
You can download CBSE Class 11 Physics Chapter 7 Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion Revision Notes by clicking on the download button below